MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, May 05, 2008
Whee! I had a great weekend! Enjoyable, pleasant but tiring.After like 1 year, I finally did my first attachment over the weekend. =x Early in the morning on saturday, I went to changi earlier than usual and took a look at the 1star courses that would be conducted. Being more familiar with yeehan and jingxin, I attached myself to them, who taught a public group of 17 participants. It's really interesting, and I had the opportunity to learn new things, be it ways to make a lesson more interesting, or conducting a lesson. But I did a really horrible job at teaching my skill. :( There's so much more that I don't know and so much to learn. I'm going to work hard at being a good coach! Thanks yeehan and jingxin for giving me pointers and allowing me to understand what being a coach is all about. :) Good or bad, the weather was hot! Hot weather makes me tired. And it drains my energy! Hmmph. After the course last night, I just slept from 10pm to 7am this morning. And I'm still feeling tired now! The after-effect of the scorching sun. Thankfully I wasn't sun burnt.We were able to finish the course early on sunday, so we played catching with the participants. Fortunately or unfortunately, all 3 of us got caught. The punishment : rolls. Someone randomly said the number 11 so it ended up that we had to do 11 consecutive rolls. I didn't suceed. yh had to had to rescue me after my third row. Oh man. I have to learn and improve on my 3 star skills! :( That aside, yh and jx are zai. 11 consecutive rolls! *claps claps* And they had to go for canoe polo training after that . They'll be even more burnt out than me..Dinner on sunday was spent with elaine, laimun, siti, meiying, tingsheng, eungene, ivy and her bf. On elaine's insistence, we had our dinner at ikea. And meatballs are always a must when you dine there. Yummy! (: And of course, the conversations, though cold at times, made the meal even more enjoyable. Thanks to tingsheng for sharing with me coaching stuff on the bus journey to bedok! On saturday, we ended the course relatively early. The first time where I reached home so early from kayaking..I was already at home at around 6plus. So I rested for a while at home, then went to meet ari, lw and yt for dinner. We ate at MOF and just slacked around esplanade then starbucks..the service at MOF has gotten worse! *sobs* Quite a disappointment as compared to the first time I went there. Nonetheless, the company was good. :) And rewinding back to friday evening, I met up with fz. We had dinner at carl's junior (my first time there after 19 years!) and caught Ironman. They serve really big portions of food at carl's junior! I was so full after eating the burger. And I had my fries and drink to finish after that. Really stuffed myself so that I won't waste food. But I did donate some of my fries to fz. Haa. He didn't finish his food though! *shakes head* As for the movie, I enjoyed it, though the plot is quite predictable. I guess that's why it's a summer blockbuster. I wonder how the comic version of Ironman is like..Sadly, we missed the ending of Ironman. From what I heard from lw and yt, there's supposed to be an ending after the credits. But both of us left when they showed the credits, so we didn't know there was another scene after the credits..sobs!
Past. Present. Future
5/05/2008 10:15:00 PM <3
>>>