MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, May 12, 2008
Roars. I'm in a cranky mood right now. I need more sleep and I want some answers. Sobs. How come ntu and smu hasn't offer me any courses??? :( Why why why! It's already nearing mid-may. I'm getting worried. Haix. And I'm not sure if I'm really keen to take up nus offer. Rewinding back to the weekend, I went night cycling on friday night, didn't catch a wink and went for my attachment on saturday. Thankfully, I survived, and learnt quite alot in the process of my attachment with 25th batch of AJ ODAC. Mr Ong was really kind to share with us his teaching methods. Thanks for that!So I fell asleep immediately after I reached home and slept for more than 12h. We didn't do much on Mother's Day but had dinner together at Chomp Chomp. My bro and I treated mummy! :)And there's more to my cranky mood than all these. Once I've let it all out, I should be fine. Right now though, i'm suffering from 'not meeting up with friend' withdrawal syndrome again. BLEAHHH.
Past. Present. Future
5/12/2008 11:01:00 PM <3
>>>