MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, May 26, 2008
I like weekends, because it means that I get to meet up with my friends, kayak and rest. :)I went for dinner with huizhen, fariha, nellyn and vincent at Manhatten's Fish Place on friday night. The food was great, but the service and waiting time was definitely not worth it. We waited for more than an hour before we could be seated and was given the wrong bill for our food towards the end. The staff who served us didn't even bother to explain to the manager that we given the wrong bill. Thanks man. But it was great catching up on each others' going ons.Saturday was spent at changi with meiying, where practiced our skills. 3 star assessment this sun! We should be able to pass? Haha. We kayaked until 4 plus, then I rushed home, put down my stuff and went to meet up with weiyee, jillian, yvonne, yiting, fred, fabian, zhaocong and yb for dinner at vivo, where we had marche. I haven't eaten marche for like years! The food is abit oily though. =x It was supposed to be a class gathering, but less than half the class turned up..sobs sobs. Perhaps the gathering was too last minute. So after marche, we sat down at some place opposite sentosa and chatted abit. By the time we left, it was close to 11. Yt, fabian and I decided to take bus 93 home. At the end though, I ended up taking the bus alone. Yt and fabian gave up waiting after some time. And cos of the waiting time, I reached home close to midnight! The trip wasn't supposed to be that long actually. It was just the long long long waiting time. I was quite shagged from kayaking under the hot sun in the day, so I simply fell asleep in the bus and nearly overshot my bus stop. =xAnd on sunday I woke up super early! I had to be at lower seletar by 7.15am, so I actually woke up at 5.45am. Daron was actually kind enough to fetch me from my place to the venue. Thanks for that! (: It was really kind of him to offer to pick me up. So both of us reached the venue on time, had breakfast bought by sungsheng then went for the briefing. There was this National Concrete Canoe Competition going on at Lower Seletar and the 6 of us (yurong, marcus, rongjie, weicheng, daron and me) were to be the safety kayakers. Hmm. The event was interesting? I've never seen concrete kayaks before..After the event, we met up with lance for lunch. Daron's the mr nice guy of the day. He didn't join us for lunch, but still gave us a lift down to toa payoh. After lunch, I went home and then slept until the 10pm..was really tired and burned out.I had my first driving lesson this evening! Dang. I feel like such a noob, because I couldn't even accelerate and move forward/reverse properly. The trainer was laughing at me! Hmmphh. It's not easy!! But I'm going to jia you! I must remember to release the clutch slowly and not accelerate too fast..Haa.i've been feeling quite sad, down and troubled lately, but you just ain't there to cheer me up. :( and right now, i'm getting confused too.
Past. Present. Future
5/26/2008 11:09:00 PM <3
>>>