MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, April 20, 2008
Whee! I had a great weekend! (:I actually didn't do anything today, except to meet up with jac and wanling for dinner. But I happily slept until noon today. I was quite tired on saturday! I came home, brushed my teeth, and fell asleep on the sofa last night. I must say it's uncomfortable sleeping on the sofa! On saturday, I met up with jon, wynee and meiying for klunch. Jonathan is quite funny when it comes to singing chi songs! Hohoho. He'll try his best to read the chinese words and go lalala if he doesn't know how to pronounce the word. And I'm bad at singing! =xThen I went to watch Forbidden Kingdom! It's an interesting and super funny movie! The plot is definitely one that won't happen in real life. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this entertaining show. :D We actually wanted to catch the 1350h timeslot, but it was left with front row seats. So we ended up catching the 1450h show. And in between we just walked around.
Dinner was with mingjie, liwen and yiting at Waraku! We didn't plan to eat there initially. Actually, we didn't even plan where we wanted to eat, except to meet at Orchard. After mingjie sent her phone for repairs, we debated for long time before deciding to eat at Waraku..And I got my first birthday present from them! *grins* Thanks for the bag!

Jasmine and brother got a shirt and necklace for me too! Wheee. Thanks thanks! *maucks* I especially like the necklace! Hee. But I had to flip through the newsweek magazine to look for clues and guess where my present was hidden! Hmmphhh.
Past. Present. Future
4/20/2008 10:42:00 PM <3
>>>