MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, April 14, 2008
Suddenly the people around me all have their own online shop! Okay perhaps I exaggerated abit..but still, it's a fair amount of people! I shall help and do free advertisment for them. Haa.She had hers first, and she's into her fourth collection already! It's definitely a popular shop in demand.http://glitteratini.livejournal.com This babe has 2 online shops! If you're looking for clothes that comes only in a small quality, chose the latter webbie. As for her first online shop, most of her things are already selling out, so while stocks last!http://fadedcarousels.livejournal.com/
http://saccharinette.livejournal.com/
I went to selina's house to celebrate her birthday yesterday, met her godsis huimin and it turned out that she has an online shop too! She has a wide range of clothes and she's selling them reasonable prices. Her clothes are sweet.http://purplehippocloset.wordpress.com/
Bored of looking at clothes? Then take a look at perfumes! The shop sells frangances below retail prices, so it's definitely a must to click the link if you're thinking of getting yourself/your friend frangances.
http://streetlight-x.livejournal.com/
And lastly, wynee set up a new online shop too! Her first collection is a series of bags at affordable prices. I promised to have her put her link using a bigger font so..
http://aderelle.livejournal.com
Enjoy viewing and do patronise from them! :) And I realised it's us girls that's doing the selling, and the buying.
Past. Present. Future
4/14/2008 11:51:00 PM <3
>>>