MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, April 30, 2008
ROARS. I'm in a bad mood. Emo emo emo! URGH. Crybaby crybaby crybaby.The weather just has to be so hot nowadays. Even with the fan switched on, I perspire. It's super uncomfortable. Mornings are no longer cooling, but humid. The hot weather is making me very hot tempered as well. Small incidents can just affect me pretty easily, whether it keeps me happy or sad.And I think the week so far has been bad. Sure, I do count my blessings for all the things made possible. I'm thankful that Krystal remembered my birthday, thankful for my helpful colleagues, thankful that I had lunch with Fabian today, thankful that I cleared part of my work, thankful for my friends...Nonetheless, there seems to be more unhappy incidents than pleasant incidents this week. Sel was supposed to come to my company to work, but it's been a week, and the lady hasn't called her yet. I do feel really bad, because I was the one who asked her if she wanted the job. This guy told me they were looking for people and I've already passed that guy Sel's contacts. Yet, no one has contacted her to date. Haix. Then Meiying has been spending alot of time in this job which I recommended her. She's doing ot until late at night, or even after midnight! It's definitely not easy, not to mention that it'll drain her physically. What kind of friend am I man. To get her this kind of job where she has to burn long hours and don't have that much time to herself.Yiting is also another busy busy girl. I know she wants to make time for me, but she's really tied down with work. At least she makes the effort to message me. But all I do is complain my problems to her. I feel really lousy, not being able to help my friends out much. In fact, I don't think I'm helping my friends at all.
Past. Present. Future
4/30/2008 11:10:00 PM <3
>>>