MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, April 23, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Wahahaha. I'm just feeling high now. Of course right, since it's MY DAY. ;pThanks to all my friends and family for all the birthday wishes! Whee. Thanks to mummy and daddy for wishing me happy birthday at midnight! And I got an angbao from my mummy! First time in 19 years I think! -.-Next, thanks yiting and mingjie for the celebration yesterday night as well as your messages! (: Yummy NYDC cakes! Thanks Janice for calling me to wish me happy birthday! *grins* I appreciated it!Thanks to amelia, xiangfeng, zhao cong, wynee, diy, jia wen, jocelyn, meiying, fariha, jeremy, huizhen, jacqueline, charmaine, hazel, nelly and fanzhe for your birthday messages! *muacks* So touched that you peeps made this day special for me! Thanks jasmine, charissa, kori and weiyee for wishing me happy birthday online! :DThanks to my work colleagues for treating me to dian xin lunch at lion city today! :D And speaking about work, red is in at work today! HSBC Insurance had some meeting today, and a VIP would be attending that. From what I could gather, the people were dressed in red tops so as to welcome the VIP. Something about red being their trademark. But I'm not very certain either. I do know that I was shocked when I came to work today and saw so many of them in RED. I didn't even see that much people wearing red during cny. But it's quite cool! The HSBC identity.Thanks to jj for calling me and wishing me a happy birthday too! It was really a surprise getting your call, especailly when you just came back from field camp and had a tiring day! I appreciated that call! :)
Past. Present. Future
4/23/2008 09:28:00 PM <3
>>>