MIDNIGHT!/ Saturday, March 08, 2008
Damm shit. I lost my handphone AGAIN, in less than a year. I can't believe that I was careless enough to leave my handphone in the toilet. I should have placed it in my bag! Roars. How can I be so absent-minded!!!!! Thanks meiying, for lending me your spare handphone! People, drop me a message with your contact no!And my A level results were acceptable but not the results I wanted it to be. Sigh. Neither here nor there. Someone tell me what's next please. Crap. Of course, I'm happy and proud of my friends who did so well.Such a lousy weekend. And I will be optimistic. Sun will be a better day with kop! And now I realise, how lost I feel without my phone. Especially so with the fact that I can't reply/message you and you ain't online. Being too dependent doesn't seem like a good sign.
Past. Present. Future
3/08/2008 11:58:00 PM <3
>>>