<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, February 25, 2008


There was quite alot of going on in my office today! Or perhaps it only applies to me? Hmm. Between this week and last week, we already have 2 new staffs in my department. 1 of them came this morning and she'd be taking over my job when I leave the company on 14mar. I heard she's going to work for 1 year there! The other staff that came last week is a permanent staff..seems like the employee benefits department has quite a shortage of staff. Then I think 1 staff got sacked last week. That's what I gather..I've been hearing things here and there and put some things together. She hasn't been performing up to standard from what I've inferred.

And so, because of the new perm staff that arrived last week, I've been moving house practically every day. When the new staff Shirley came last monday, I had to move to a seat with a computer. Then another contact staff went on study leave and I could use her computer for my assigned work. When she came back, I had to moved to another staff's place who had gone a long holiday. And today, I was told to move ,again, to the seat where the staff that is no longer with the company sat. So I've got like so many neighbours during my job stint there! But I think this will be last time that I'll be changing seats..

Besides that, I've got more work on my hand now! I was slightly overwhelmed today, because my table was super messy and because of the work I was suddenly tasked to do. The departure of that particular staff meant that part of her workload had been transferred to me. Her table wasn't exactly very neat, so I felt uncomfortable using her place. In a way, I'm forced to become even more efficient as well, because I want to complete all the work that's tasked to me. If I don't finish what I feel I should finish today, it'll pile up. There's just new claims coming in everyday! However, it's not easy task no matter how fast I try and chiong finish my work, especially with the quality which I'm expected to deliever as well. Qualitatively, there's quite alot to complete, so even doing a simple task for sending letters can take me hours to do.

Whee! I saw part of the airshow yesterday! Free of charge as well. Hoho. I was a free rider, looking at the performance in the comfort of the kayak and the sea. But of course I couldn't see the entire show, partly because I wasn't watching the show from the correct angle and partly because visibility wasn't that fantastic.

Kayaking for the past 2 sundays have definitely been effective. I've picked up tips on how to improve on my skills and to correct my mistakes. Thanks to those who've helped me! I hope I can pass my assessment on 23mar! There isn't much time left to perfect my skills now..

And during lunch last sunday, this lady that was roller blading knocked into me and pushed me to the ground. She had difficulty stopping while going down the slope so she asked for help. Naturally, I extended my hand and then she pushed me down just so she could stop herself. She destroyed our lunch in the process! I happened to be holding the food, and I forgot about it..so I had a broken slippers because of the fall and an injured leg. Luckily my physical wounds are healing well.

Then there was yiting's birthday last week! Mingjie, yt and I went ministry of food to celebrate. It's slightly pricey, but I feel that the service there is good. *thumbs up* They have attentive and polite staffs! I'll definitely go back again if an opportunity arises. Not a bad ambiance too. 3 of us shared 2 sets of dinner and sat there for quite long, before heading to starbucks where we got a mini cake for the birthday girl. :D

I think this weekend has been full of surprises as well, in the sense that I got to meet so many for my friends. There was the ntu talk so alot of people my age went for it and I saw many of them..I saw some guy friends at pasir ris mrt yesterday evening too! (:



Past. Present. Future
2/25/2008 09:48:00 PM <3

>>>