MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, January 10, 2008
Total randomness.
- Meiying and I were trying to tie a knot with this sweet we were eating and wasn't very successful. So we concluded that each part of our body has different uses and that we should appreciate them for their roles.
- It's not everyday that it rains and you're walking under the rain holding an umbrella when suddenly a guy ducks under the umbrella and stands besides you. It scared the hell out of me. Luckily it's not some unknown person. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise. So marcus, kindly inform me earlier if such a situation happens again. -.-
- I was deleting my inbox messages when it dawned upon me that without the spacing, de ar = dear. And their meaning is totally different.
- "No life is a waste," the Blue Man said. "The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone." From: the five people you meet in heaven. A meaningful quote, one that reminds us that we're always showered with love from our friends. At the same time, it reminded me that I have yet to return jing xin both his Mitch Albom books.
- I was (and am still) clearing my room when I noticed this paper pinned on my board. "To do List After 'A's" I haven't looked at that since A's ended. I know I should start looking at it.
- I've been doing different sports/exercises lately, such as playing badminton, cycling and windsurfing. Somehow though, I haven't been successful in convincing myself that I've been exercising and burning off calories effectively. I haven't been running as often now.
- Fabain msged me saying that he passed his biking test today. I wonder when I'll msg him back saying that I passed my driving test. I haven't even signed up for my basic theory test. HMM.
Past. Present. Future
1/10/2008 08:43:00 PM <3
>>>