MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, January 09, 2008
9 days late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR! (: It's another new year, a brand new start. Let's remember all the lessons we've learnt in the year of 2007, forgive & forget all the unhappiness and hurt we'd experience back then and start this new year brightly! It's only January, let's embrace the new month enthusiastically! The new school term has already started, and it's the first time in 12 years where I don't have to get up early to prepare for school. *grins* There's this nostalgic feeling though. I miss school. AJ! The people and also, studying..I guess that's a typical feeling. Whenever we're in the midst of something, we wouldn't miss it so much as compared to the after neath. Hmm.The direct disadvantage of no longer being a student is the fact that we'd have to pay adult fare. Super expensive! =( I want to pay the student fare.
Update of previous activites!
1. ODAC farewell dinner. Jia Chang, Jonathan and Vincent would be going into the army this week, so we gathered at bishan and had thai express with them. I'm going to miss the guys and their hair...2. Windsurfing Level 1 course. Stacy, rachel, meiying, siti, huizhen, yiting, jj, me. We had lots of fun at east coast water venture! Whee. Windsurfing is really fun, despite the fact that we keep falling into the water. Countless times in fact. The feeling's different as compared to capsizing. At the end of the day, we haven't mastered out skills fully, but we were glad that we'd taken up the course. =)3. Orientation campfire 08.

It was just another mini gathering for us when we went back.

The fireball was really pretty and cool. Nice campfire!!

Kuodos to the 24th comm for the successful campfire!
4. BBQ cum countdown with 23rd and 24th comm. We bought our own pit to east coast for the bbq and played different games there too! Someone explain to me why juniors were so high that night please...wanqing, i had fun with your ears! ;p5. Class gathering at sel's house. My dad allowed me to stay overnight that day! Whee. So thankful for that, because I had fun that night. We were playing dunno what's the game name and just sabo-ing each other. HMM.Babe, send me the pics!!
I miss them!!!6. Ice skating. *grins* Meiying was so pro!! And jiachang and kenneth both can skate super fast! Hmmph. Make me chase after them.
It was a fun session with them.
Those who knew how to skate would help those who didn't.
And we had dinner at pizza hut! I don't like their service though.
7. SG9 gathering at wensi's house. Great people, great food. =) Truth or dare was funny. Shh. Thanks for the presents John and Diy!

Great company. I miss them!
Past. Present. Future
1/09/2008 03:44:00 AM <3
>>>