MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, December 05, 2007
How? I suddenly feel so lost. No sense of belonging. I know what I need, but I don't know where to find it. Rather, I'm afraid to embrace it. Perhaps there had been an opportunity, but I'd rejected that. So maybe engaging myself with activities is the best thing to stop me from thinking. And I'm getting more short tempered/impatient lately. =( Stupid insecurities. Hmmph. Go away!Standard Chartered Singapore Half Marathon 07- 21.1kmIt's quite an achievement for me to comeplete this run, without even stopping for a break. I saw a few interesting people, particularly this couple in a bride and groom attire. Then I also saw some aj friends! After running ahead of wynee, I saw benson (and ran with him for a while), xi'er, rachel, fariha, huizhen, meiying, xiangfeng, kenneth, yong biao (good job on completing the run btw!)...Many a times, I felt like stopping to walk but just pushed on. I've got to admit, that without a friend to run besides you, the urge to stop running came far more frequently. Should I attempt a full marathon next year, I definitely need someone to run together with me! Any takers? :) And what came as a bonus was finishing it above my expectations, in 2h 43min 11s. *pats back* But meiying just showed me the picture they took of me runnng! *hides face* Super unglam!! AHHHH. So after the run, odacians met up and went marina square for lunch! A pity that I had to rush off for work so quickly after lunch though. 
:)
Shall update on other activities which I've been doing after A's soon!!
Past. Present. Future
12/05/2007 11:58:00 PM <3
>>>