MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, October 01, 2007
Happy Childrens' Day! :)Our class had a toy gift exchange today, to celebration this special occasion. Each of us had to buy a toy that cost approximately $3 and then we would exchange it with another classmate. It's an interesting way to spend this day! And especially so for the guys as it would be their last children's day., since after NS, they'll be 'guys' and no longer kids. >.<We danced to some folk dance today during PE lesson, where we turned and turned and turned and turned and turned. I lost count of the number of times we turned. It wasn't a strenuous workout, but still, the dance had us perspiring at the end.I have a fetish for cute guys! Muahaha. I suppose most girls would also have the same fetish as well...after all, who is bothered looking at cute guys? And so, looking at eye candies will never fail to brighten up my day. *grins* On a more serious note, looking at ecs can help relieve some of the stress..and this doesn't equate to being superficial, because the character of a person matters too.
Past. Present. Future
10/01/2007 09:08:00 PM <3
>>>