MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, September 23, 2007
The past week hasn't been a happy week.
Although prelims ended on tue, I didn't exactly enjoy myself on that day. I went to the gym to get myself a workout and to feel happier, but though I left the gym feeling fitter, I didn't feel happier. I enjoyed the company with wynee, xf, meiying, and kenneth, but I was quite affected that my other friends stood me up.
Then I wasn't feeling well between wed and sat because of a running nose and it further worsened my mood.
Besides that, I felt extremely sad when I heard what happened and cried on thur and fri, And somehow, it affected my entire mood this weekend. I would study and then I would suddenly think of what had happened.
I left tuition irritated and annoyed about my tutor on sat, complaining but him together with yt and ari on our way home. However, who am I to criticise about him when I myself ain't perfect? Sigh. I just feel that if you become a teacher, it would be because you're passionate about teaching others and guiding others along, not because you want to earn more money. Because obviously, there are better jobs which can offer you more money if you are just concerned about monetary benefits.
I don't want to study anymore! Arghh. So depressing, I can't remember what I'm forcing myself to remember. Now that's a contradiction, but that's what I'm feeling right now.
Urgh. I'm feeling angry, sad, guilty, gloomy...any other negative moods but happy. And the feelings are all jumbled up.
:( :( :( :( :(
All that said, I don't want this post to be too depressing, so I shall upload some pics..
while xf and wynee shopped at far east, the 3 of us went hans to eat.
bouldering on wed with them! plus jon and jc..
Past. Present. Future
9/23/2007 09:12:00 PM <3
>>>