MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, July 20, 2007
Observing others is a method of reflecting as well. For one, it made me realise how much I should treasure the amount of freedom my parents are giving me. I shouldn't take for granted either that they don't have high expectations of me, in the sense that I don't have to feel guilty as long as I have put in my best effort. I don't necessarily have to be the best or the first. And observing others isn't only about appreciating what you have now. Looking at a similar situation that had happened to me previously, from a third person perspective, I now understand how others must have felt then. And I suddenly realised how mean and insensitive I must have appear to be, though it wasn't my intention.ODAC investiture later on. =( I love my 23rd comm.
Past. Present. Future
7/20/2007 10:06:00 PM <3
>>>