MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, June 29, 2007
Yes, I'm relieved that my common tests are over. But no, I'm not looking forward to taking back the results. And I don't feel happy at all, despite the fact that the mid year tests are over, because I know that the results will be horrendous and I'm ashamed of facing them. So since I know I'll be ashamed of my results, I should have studied harder during the holidays right? I did study during the jun break, but somehow, information does not retain in my brain long enough for me to sit for the exams. So now, I'm worried. Worried not just about the results, but the upcoming prelims as well as A'levels. I know very well that I want to do well for my the A's. I do want to tell myself that I have the capability to do so.
If I were to rate the difficulty of this common test, maths would be the hardest paper, followed by physics, chemistry and econs would be the easiest paper. I didn't have time to completed maths and chem papers. Perhaps it's because I lack the ability to recall knowledge that I've learn. I understand the concepts (okay except for some physics topics), so why is it that I need to think so hard to attempt the questions? Maybe I didn't have enough practices...sigh. Since chemistry was the last paper today, naturally, we have to had some activities to take our minds off studies for a moment. We deserve it after finishing 4 days of papers, don't we? Or do we? Hmm. So anyway, after we completed chemistry, sel jeanice and I didn't know where/what to go/do. The guys were going to amk hub to watch transformers while the girls were going town to shop. The 3 of us stood outside school, deliberating where we should go. Should we join the guys for lunch and then the girls to shop? However, since the guys' movie was about to start, we dropped that idea and went town instead. At somerset, the 3 of us debated having a k lunch or a sushi buffet. In the end, we chose the latter. So the 3 of us stepped into suki sushi, stayed there for nearly 3 hours and made our stomach bloated. Extremely bloated. Of course, there was the usual crapping and laughing and stoning over lunch. The food wasn't as nice as compared to sakae sushi though. For one, they had fewer varieties. And, we had to wait for quite some time before the food we ordered was served as well.
so while we were waiting for the food that we had ordered, we decided to take some pictures...

My 1st time eating COLD green noodles! BUT, I'm not particularly fond of it. =x

Sel and I always see the 2 of them after our common tests and at cine. And it was stef's birthday as well!
Meiying's class also had lunch at suki sushi.After lunch, I watched nancy drew with ariana. The cinema was virtually empty except for a handful of us, which included 2 guy among the female audience. I wonder why they would want to watch this movie together..weird. But well. I don't understand guys. Coincidentally, 4 ajcians came to sit besides us during the movie. Hmm. The nancy drew movie was short. It only lasted for 90minutes. I wouldn't say it's a money for value show. It' not very interesting.
How can we leave out the toilet when we take pictures? -.-When the movie ended, both of us went to meet mingjie yt and lw for dinner and some shopping at mango before heading home. Hmm. I heard alot of gossips.
Group pic with a nice background!Shopping with odac tomorrow! yays yays. :)
Past. Present. Future
6/29/2007 12:20:00 AM <3
>>>