MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, June 04, 2007
Oh dear. I'm feeling super guilty now. Was I really very mean and rude to the organiser? I didn't notice it, and certainly didn't mean it. I was just trying to convey my thoughts to her. I suppose I should have been more tactful. =( The guys sure know how to make me feel bad. Maybe I shouldn't have just shoot off what my feelings. I should have tried rethinking the matter from another viewpoint. Perhaps it could have been a mistake on our part as well. Argh. Why do I always seem to offend people? It definitely isn't my intention at all. Then, I was inconsiderate last thursday as well. I shouldn't have played too much then. Sigh.I wanna learn from my mistakes! I should learn to look at things from another perspective!! Jia you joycelyn!!
Past. Present. Future
6/04/2007 10:23:00 PM <3
>>>