MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, June 21, 2007
I collected some of my gp assignments today. I think mr cheng must have been angry/irritated/annoyed/displeased/upset when he read my essays, because when I read his comments for the first time, that was how I felt. My work, which I have put in effort to complete, seemed to be a piece of trash in his eyes. Of course, reading his comments again for a second time (after alot of mean thoughts went through my mind =X) calmed me down. He didn't write all these comments so that I would feel demoralised, but so that I could improve my writing. And some of his comments do make sense to me and I did recognise my mistakes. So yes, I shall learn from my mistake as well as be more hardworking. After all, I WANT to excel in my studies.
Meiying baked brownies!! =) Yays. Just when I was complaining about my craving for cookies! And it was delicious! yummy yummy. Thanks meiying! *muacks*An elderly old lady, whose movements were graceful, boarded the bus. Despite of her age, she had maintained her complexion well. 50 years down the road, would we, young ladies, be as graceful as her? Or would we be old and haggard? Do we have a choice?
Past. Present. Future
6/21/2007 11:28:00 PM <3
>>>