<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Today's one of those rare days where I can go home early. Lessons ended at 1345h since our mass civics lesson was pushed forward earlier. Once in a while, it's great to be able to go home and still see the sun and relax for a while.

Then again, I was slightly reluctant to go home so early today. Initially, I wanted to go down to CCAD to support ajc's volleyball team in their match against acjc. However, I couldn't find anyone to go with me. sobx. Anthony and I wanted to go down, but then, by the time his lesson ended, the match would have ended as well. Thus, neither of us went down.

So since I didn't go down to watch the match, I thought I would have lunch with yt outside school. We seldom have the opportunity to have lunch outside school. Sadly though, she didn't want to have lunch with me. It was more crucial that she had lunch with jj. So I thought I would be a loner and go home and buy my own lunch. However, at the foyer, I saw xf and she had no where to go as well. Hence, both of us went to amk hub for a subway lunch. We stayed at subway for around an hour eating and talking before heading home.














When the people around you start to get attached, especially your close friends, it's inevitable that you'd feel out. Agree? That's how I feel anyway. At times it's quite hurting that your close gf starts to spend less time with you, seldom listen to your problems unless you happen to see her and come running to you when she face problems with her bf. Perhaps I should be thankful that she still confides in me when she's feeling troubled over relationship issues. Actually, when the relationship first begun, I told myself that it's alright to have an extra guy tagging along when you go out with your gf. It really was. The outings were fun. But there were times when I badly needed someone to confide in and you weren't there and I didn't know who to look for. There were also times when I wanted to only have a females only outings...when was the last time we shopped/watched a movie/had a meal together? Have you ever wondered if I'll feel left out, especially now that all 3 of you are attached? I know I'll have to think from your perspective as well. Now that you're attached, you don't have to confide in me anymore. And you'll need to divide your time equally with him as well as your other friends. Naturally, we'll take the back seat. So yeah, I can't do anything much expect to be a silent supporter? lolx.

So I officially turned 18 yesterday. 18; the legal age to watch M18 movies, buy alcoholic drinks...thanks to kenneth, jj, stacy, yt, sel, siti, meiying, ariana, indra, amelia, anthony, jerlyn, jieying, joleyn, weiling, jasmine, jeremy, zhao cong, jinxin, henrietta, jocelyn, joanne, wanling, shirlyn, daniel, wanqing, fabian, yongbiao, yuanhan, jeanice, huizhen, wynee, jia chang and jonathan for your birthday wishes! Especially many many many thanks to odacians for what you people did for me! I never expected you people to put a cake with a lighted candle into my locker and then singing a birthday song for me. It was a pleasant surprise for me. I was sincerely touched by what you people did! Thank you! *muacks* :) Thanks also to mummy and daddy for buying me a big cake and having to wake up so early just to sing me a birthday song!







cakes and more cakes! I'll get fat. =x







I lost my phone on sunday! sobx. I think I left it on bus 403 on the journey back from prssc to the bus interchange. I suppose I thought that I had placed my phone into my bag during the bus ride. It was only when I needed my phone before dinner that I found out that I had lost my phone. And I know that someone definitely took my phone. The first time I called, there was a ringing tone followed by a dial tone. The phone was switched off the second time I called. Therefore, all my contacts are gone. Thankfully, I didn't lose a expensive phone and I got my new phone on sunday night itself. So while all my contacts are gone, my new phone has got a 1.3megapixel camera, bluetooth, can play music and has a 3G function. yays.



Past. Present. Future
4/24/2007 04:58:00 PM <3

>>>