MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, April 29, 2007
Sobs. I can't upload all my obs photos! Blogger hanged yesterday when I tried to do it. I shall just upload one picture lest this hangs again and what I've typed is gone.
Our first ever group picture on day 1 of the course! :)
Hazel, Xi'er, Vincent and I joined the j1s for their pre-belumut training today, where we trekked for around 3h all the way from macritchie to bukit timah nature reserve. Some parts of the trek was quite familar since the 23rd comm passed by these areas last year. However, there were new places which we didn't explore before either. Overall, it was a pleasant journey with the 24th comm. They've got a high morale today. Hmmph. Chelsea actually drawed 2-2 with Bolton while Mancherster United won Everton with a score of 4-2! Murinho has a lower (or probably zero) chance of winning the EPL now with their 5 points difference. It's gonna be tough fight for their remaining EPL matches! Chelsea's play today was *shakes head*. I could see they wanted to win badly, but it was wrong of them to panick towards the end. On the other hand, Man Utd played well. Even while they were down 0-2, there was this optimision in them. After man u's first goal, the moral of their team when even higher and within minutes they scored another goal. I liked their last goal the best! Nice nice!
My brother came home from the army today! He reached home at around 10 plus this morning, shortly after I woke up. Hmm. I realised that I do miss him. *gives funny face* And he's suddenly like much nicer now. He even sent me to venus road just now (even though he didn't know the way and I had to give him directions). Thank you. =)Hmm. I talked to kenneth on the phone for around an hour after the soccer matches. I just hope things will turn out fine...and yes, we both agree that man utd played well. Maybe like him, I'll support man utd next time. Maybe.Thanks meiying jieying and jeanice for your concerns! *muacks* I'm touched. I love you peeps! hee. *grins*
Past. Present. Future
4/29/2007 12:54:00 AM <3
>>>