MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, April 16, 2007
So just because I have a strand of white hair, I have to have my head collide against meiying's head.My head may be an "empty vessel" (which I beg to differ), but it definitely doesn't deserve such treatment. Isn't the head the most important part of our body? So are you going to be responsible for my entire life if something serious had happened from the collision just now? Thank God there's no injury (I think), just pain. WHATEVER, not that it bothers you since you're only concerned with having fun. It's just a small matter anyway.
14 ODACians went for the choir concert together today! AJC choir is really really good! *clapclapclap* They do deserve the awards which they have been receiving. It's not an easy task coming to where they are today. The songs they sang were really nice and pleasing to the ear. I especially like Kucinta and Itsumo Nando Demo! Soothing, nice melody and great movement! :)It's my first visit to the esplanade concert hall despite having passed by there so many times. The esplanade concert hall doesn't have any reception. I think it was done on purpose, so that we would not get distracted by any incoming calls/messages. And the noise surround is good. If there's silence, you'd really hear silence. Yes, it definitely a good place to detach yourself from the world.Unfortunately though, a few people sitting behind us weren't considerate enough to remain quiet during the concert. Excuse me, but we paid $16 to listen and enjoy the melodious sound of music, not noise created by senseless chatter. It's only considerate and polite anyway, that we remain quiet when the choir is singing. That's basic courtesy.I saw a mini "explosion" on sunday! While walking to the bus stop, I saw white smokes on the road near my house. Initially, I thought the white smoke was caused by fumigation. However, when the traffic light turned green, I found out that it was actually a bus which was producing the white smoke. Then, as the bus neared the bus stop, there was suddenly a 'pop' sound. All the passagers had to evacuate off the bus. I think there was some problem with the bus engine, resulting in the 'pop' sound I heard.I saw my juniors on saturday when I went for kayaking! They were involved in city venture and thus had to move around different checkpoints. I hope they had did cedar np proud! I miss the days!
Past. Present. Future
4/16/2007 11:22:00 PM <3
>>>