MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, April 19, 2007
My first birthday gift is here, thanks to jeremy and jasmine! :) It's a ...*drum roll*... abercrombie and fitch skirt! Actually, I got the skirt a week back. However, the 2 Js thought that I was thin enough to fit into the *secret* size skirt. Too bad I had to disappoint them. I want to slim down! -.-So, I met up with jasmine in town today to change the size of the skirt. I realise that this newly acquired skirt is relatively short compared to my other skirts! Is that good or bad? Anyway, both of us didn't shop around alot. We changed the skirt size, then walked to cineleisure for dinner at a japanese stall, walked around abit more after that and then went home. Bus no 5 is a fast way to get home from town! Yays. Another faster way to go home via bus now! =)Hmm. It's my first outing with jasmine today, and it wasn't as awkard as I thought it would be. Both of us are the friendly type, so we could click along just fine. I realise that people who just know me recently all say I'm quite funny! Am I? jj and jas both said so. How so how so? Is it my actions and what I say? Oh yes, I forgot to tell jasmine something just now! Hmm. Hopefully she'll read my blog and know what I want to tell her? haha.To jasmine: Hey girl! You shouldn't be thinking too much about her! You know what, I realise that I don't even know her name but I know yours! So, it shows that you're not inferior in any way okay! Plus you're friendly and nice and kind and cute! :)
Past. Present. Future
4/19/2007 08:58:00 PM <3
>>>