MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, April 08, 2007
Kayak Level 1 Coach Training Course. 3 days, 2 nights. OBS. P.ubin.It was an enriching course, and I got the chance the learn many new things, mainly soft skills. We got the opportunity to kayak in the swimming pool as well. The swimming pool is a good place to practise and perfect static skills! It's so much clearer when you open your eyes underwater there. I still didn't manage to overcome my down stage for the eskimo roll, but I definitely did improved my skills, something which I'm pleased about. Many thanks to chris for helping meiying and I with our skills! Plus your massage as well!13 of us went for the kayaking course, out of which guys made the majority. Only 4 girls! We got to sleep in the area with the least mosquitoes though. =) Day 2 night was probably when all of us got very very high. Or is it just me? Hmm. After washing up, most of us gathered in the main area. And the blanket game begun. Myra was supposed to show meiying and I 10 items under the blanket. The moment the blanket was thrown over us however, pillows came flying at our direction. Hmmph. Both of us were whacked super hard. Ouch. And when we kicked off the blanket, I only saw edison hitting me. Revenge time! I grabbed a pillow and started to whack him. I only found out that he hit me once after I re-saw the entire process where we were whacked, which had been video-d. =.= Subsequently, I made the bad choice of entering the guys room and got whacked by them. :l Meiying's towel was stolen! *gasps* After much investigation, it was discovered that desmond took her towel by accident and used it. Lance then lent her a new piece of towel. A triangle (literal translation) relationship!Water time was fun as well! Besides being exposed to various teaching methods, we played games as well! I got splahed continuously with water though by 2 guys who ganged up against me! hmmph.300307. innovation and enterprise day. It was a fun day! yepp. My class first went to 1024 to look at some pictures-that's the gp component- and then went to 132 for a history lesson where we got to decided the fate of the cold war. The least interesting activity took place at the PE dept wheere we had to come up with a modified game. The science activity was interesting; i learnt that red cabbage can be used as an indicator! lol. The 2 most interesting and fun activites have to be the maths and languages..we played a game about ap,gp under time constraint and managed to break the record for maths. *claps* We did a crap play for the gan lan shu song as well. It was super funny! Everything was recorded down in jonathan's camera. Since for we managed to complete most of our actitives 15 minutes earlier, we always ended up playing 'ummjiji'. We even came up with our own ops cheer! I loved having such a bonded and fun class. =)270307. kenneth's b'dae. 8 of us went down to mind's cafe to celebrate kenneth's birthday. It was fun playing this board game (i dunno what's it's called)! pizza party! treppy! haha. Anyway, after we left the place, kenneth and I walked to raffles city's subway to meet jieying for dinner. *ahem* It was nice of the birthday boy pei me walk to raffles city instead of taking the train! :)The 24th batch of ODACians are out. After much discussion, 30 of them have been selected. Sadly, not everyone could be selected due to logistical constraint and other factors. The time spent with all 49 of them during the selection camp was fun though. I still can't believe that ironically, my group guys went to bathe and we ended up being the first group to set off when the adventure race started. =.= Yes, the selection had been fun and it was successful, but mentally tiring..
Past. Present. Future
4/08/2007 10:14:00 PM <3
>>>