MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Tell me why I'm having such extreme moodswings! =l One moment I'm feeling happy and hyped up; at the next moment, I'll feel totally demoralised and sad. Why why why? And I'm getting irritatied easily. No, it doesn't help that I'm having so many tests. Every subject has tests! =( It doesn't help either that I sleep so late almost everyday. I don't know why I always can't finish what I want to do. At the start of the day, I'll write down a list of work I want to complete. At the end of the day, I'm not able to complete all that I want to do. The result? Incomplete tutorials and not being prepared for lectures...if there's something which I realise from this year's lecture, it's that I have learnt how to copy and listen, but yet can't absorb the information although I understand them. :( We all have 24 hours a day. Why then can't I finish what I want to complete?I'm starting to agree with alot of my friends that life in jc sucks. But yet, I don't want to think that way. There's still fun in jc life. I know. And I do believe.
Past. Present. Future
2/27/2007 10:55:00 PM <3
>>>