MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, January 07, 2007
Time flies! The first week of term one has come and go! Already on the first week, it has been filled with so many activities! busy busy busy. The timetable is out, and my class have a better timetable as compared to last year! Yays. But, all our tutorials are in our homeroom 415. It gets cold in there! Sobx. And it's the first week where I don't have yt and sel's company during lessons! Nonetheless, there's always the class company, so it's not that horrible.ODAC activites on wednesday and friday! On wednesday, we cut firewood to prepare for the campfire. I never knew that sawing/ cutting/ hecking firewood can be so tiring! It's not an easy job. Quite interesting though. Though I've been to numerous campfires, it's my first time preparing for a campfire in which firewood of the required size is not provided. Friday was the actual day of the campfire. Except for some things which we overlooked, the campfire went on smoothly! Though perhaps it may not be the highlight of the orientation, all of us did learn alot from the campfire, from the setting up to managing..Kayaking with meiying on sat, together with clement and jeremy. I've got to improve on my skills! They're not good enough..=(Many a times, I assume too much, expect too much and think too much. Maybe that's why I get too sensitive and hurt easily?
Past. Present. Future
1/07/2007 09:49:00 PM <3
>>>