MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, January 28, 2007
I slept for half a day yesterday! After KOP, I simply knocked out. Slept from 6 plus in the evening till 8 plus this morning! I don't know why I'm so tired. KOP wasn't that draining...or am I underestimating my own physical ability?ODAC organised a kayak orientation programme for the j1s yesterday. It was fun! My first time using the bandit! However, it was without the spray cover..so there was some water accumulated inside my kayak. Programme wise, the games couldn't be properly executed due to the weather conditions but nonetheless, it was still fun!I think the j1s enjoyed themselves. A bit of a pity that some of them got seasick though. I had to towed a pair back to the beach. Maybe it's cos of the choppy sea or that we always had to raft up? Hmm. I like my group! =) They're a funny and interesting group. A pity though that I didn't have enough time to ineract with all of them. And they always call me fatima!! NONONONO. I'm JOYCELYN. Hmmph. Then I woke up late yesterday too! =( We had to report to school by 7.30am and I only woke up at 7.10am. Therefore, I had to take a cab, AGAIN. It my first this year, but definitely not the first in my aj life. I had to spend almost a day of my allowance on the cab fare!!! $9.10. The cheapest trip so far. Damm. Why can't I wake up earlier? Why why why? If I sleep earlier, I won't be able to finish my work. And if i don't, I have a higher tendancy to wake up late. Guess that's a disadvantage of studying in a jc that's so far from your home.There was supposed to be rock climbing clinic on friday but it was cancelled in the end due to the rain. Think it's gonna be postponed to another day. Friday was the first time I watched a volleyball match! It was a friendly guys match held at the mph between ajc and bukit panjang govt high. Exciting!! The coach from bpgh was so fierce! He kept screaming at the guys. So anyway, since odac ended earlier, we met up with jieying at orchard earlier! Kenneth and I were late though..=X Dinner with jieying, wynee and kenneth was great! We had dinner at far east, then sat down and talked at taka till around 9 plus before we went home.Finally, I found time to meet up with anna on wednesday! Both of have been so busy that we don't seen each other for a long time. Chatting with her made me realise some things. I was able to look at things from another perspective. Anna and I had anderson ice cream while we talked about each other's going-ons...I do hope we'll continue to have time to meet up in future. She definitely a friend which has made a significant impact in my life. :)The past week had been health week. We had fruits day, drink water day, intra house games..relative to last year, the health week this year is so much better! Much of the credit should go to publicity. It was super funny and hence could capture everyone's attention. There was a health fair on wednesday as well. Then there was this station that measures your fat content. I'm under the average range, I should aim to be under the ideal range! =(
Past. Present. Future
1/28/2007 09:03:00 PM <3
>>>