MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, January 14, 2007
I dreamt about some odacians yesterday! I was standing outside the odac board and then I saw xx and xxx. Like those tv dramas scene, xx was running to nexus holding out her hand and xxx went to hold her hands. And they started running together. Super weird the scene! Then the scene was switched to the last period of the day. The entire j2s had GP and PE time slot together. Our class would have our PE lesson first and then GP lecture. Strangely, we decided to take a short cut and walk through the audi to the PE dept. Already, the GP lecture had began in the audi. The lecturer was talking something about camps. Just as we were leaving through the audi doors in level 1, the lecturer flashed a picture of jiawen. In the photo, she was doing some activity and she looked super unglam there! Mummers filed the audi when we left that place. There was a change of scene again. Meiying, wynee and I were inside the 425 classroom. It was getting late, yet both of them did not want to go home yet. So I left first. There was a lot of people standing at the steps of the container block. It was pouring, so harmonica was having their orientation games there. And I saw my junior there! As I walked towards AJ square, the picture changed to the parade square of my primary school. And suddenly, I saw jingxin and yeehan hiding behind a pillar and looking for something to do. They were waiting for us. Both of them thought that we were having lessons and didn't want to disturb us. It was around 6plus then and all lessons had ended. I volunteered to bring them to where wynee and meiying were. As I walked with them and past by some sort of lounge, I saw my father there! It freaked me out since I didn't want my dad to see me with guys. Somemore I was being violent towards them! =X And then I woke up.I wonder why I always have such weird dreams! Hmm.
Past. Present. Future
1/14/2007 07:35:00 PM <3
>>>