<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, January 01, 2007


How time flies! 2006 has come and gone, in a flash. It's been a great, busy and fruitful year for me. Throughout the past year, I've have had many first experiences, learnt many new things and made new friends. There were pleasant and wonderful moments, as well as hurting and sad moments. Whatever moments they were, 2006 has definitely been a year of love and thanksgiving.

I can still vividly remember my first 3 months spend in aj. How I miss the enjoyable days where we did not need to worry much about our studies! After the O's results were released, I continued to stay in aj, much as I wanted to go vj. But that was THEN. I'm glad that God has given me the opportunity to remain in aj, because in here, I've gotten and learn so much so much, be it knowledge or friendships. I'm touched that I've been able to receive so much from God. He really gave me alot, so much so that it won't be possible to list everything out. Because of God, all things were made possible. THANK YOU.

And also, a big thank you to all my friends out there. You people have made a difference to my life.

My dearest sel and yt! I love both of you loads and loads. Isn't it a miracle that the 3 of us could remain in the same class even after first 3 months? Throughout the past 12 months, we've spent so much time together, mugging, playing, crapping, what have you next...all the wonderful memories that we shared will always be kept in my mind. =) Thanks for listening to my complains as well! Let's work hard this year for our A's!

PAE 07/06, especially sidney! This paragraph is delicated to you! Though the class had some communication problem initially, all of us still managed to bond together in the end. We put aside our differences and spent the last week of PAE even more appreciating each other, didn't we? Besides that, the time spent during chinese lessons had been memorable as well. Listening to the never ending stories was fun and it never bore us because the chinese teacher made it some interesting. 10 of your company made it even better. Maths tutorials were always fun as well, wasn't it? I still remember how my scandal with gangkai started then, Barnabas! And to Sidney, you're one classmate whom I've kept in contact most after the first 3 months. You've been a wonderful friend, comforting and cheering me up whenever I feel sad. And of course, always appreciating my punches! =P

Now to my class, 27/06. *hugs* We've had so much fun together! I'm so thankful to be posted to this class! =) 12 girls, 12 guys. 12 from anderson sec, 4 from xinmin, 4 cedarians, 4 'others'. 1 class. Despite of our various background, we still mixed together well. Let's continue to keep the class spirit high and work hard for our academic work this year. We must not only be a well bonded class that knows how to play hard but also study hard! Jia you jia you!

My first 'boyfriend' meiying! Yes I agree with you. That rinjani picture is really the best pic that both of us took together. I can't remember when was the first time we met, but I'm definitely glad to have know you. Each time that I see you, your optimism never fails to brighten up my day! Xiexie. And you're the first peron, next to my family, whom I see consecutively for 14 days! Quite believable. This year, let's get our 3 star together, by june! :)

23rd comm ODACians. All of us have spent so much time together, especially during this holidays. We've ate, trekked, sleep, kayaked ... together. All the enriching experiences that we have together have made a deep impact in my life. I've learnt quite a bit from each and everyone of you. Thank you. For this year, let all of us be good instructors and role model to our juniors.

Super seniors jingxin and yeehan. Both of you have taught me alot and have given me lots of guidance, be it with regards to ODAC or otherwise. I don't really know how to put it in words, so I'll just say: thank you.

Thank you my friends, for impacting my life and making a difference.

It's a new year today. It's going to be a new start. This year, I want to make sure that I practice good time management. It's not going to be an easy task, managing between my academic work, cca and friends. And that's why that's my resolution for this year. I want to enjoy ODAC activites and at the same time, ensure that my school work is not neglected. And of course, life is not only about school and odac. I won't want to neglect my friends and family as well. This year, cliche as it might sound, I want to remind myself everyday that I should live my life to the fullest and appreciate all that God has provided me with.

Getting from the unknown stage to the knowing stage isn't easy. To move on from there and become even more competent is even harder. But if you have the correct mindset, you'll be able to do it.

When you have a goal in mind, make sure you have the correct attitude and mindset. Then, work hard towards achieving it.



Past. Present. Future
1/01/2007 11:14:00 PM <3

>>>