MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, December 11, 2006
I shall update on the ODAC activities after adjam! :)The day started off great. I met up with yt in the morning and went for service. Initially, I was supposed to meet shawn to pass something but then I overslept! Opps. =X I had to postpone the meeting to after service. So after sunday service ended, we went down to taka to meet shawn. Then we shopped around orchard looking at shoes, earrings, tops, skirts, shorts...I bought 2 new tops! yays. Happy ger! =) A fruitful shopping trip.Somehow, I got high after dinner! Starting crapping around and doing lame things. I don't know why.It would have been a great day today had it not been for what happened online. Perhaps I had been too sensitive. But in my opinion, there wasn't anything funny to joke about for that. Reading what you typed out was hurting. *claps* You have indeed succeeded in making me cry, chia yeehan.She didn't msg me but instead ps me for someone better. I'm not worth her time and she doesn't love me at all. In fact, I'M NOT WORTH 5 CENTS to her. I gather that you're implying I'm a WORTHLESS PERSON and that selina hates me.
For your info, I have absolute faith that selina loves me. If you must know, selina wasn't feeling well and hence didn't reply me.
Past. Present. Future
12/11/2006 12:04:00 AM <3
>>>