MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, December 18, 2006
8 days to christmas! A christmas of love.
I went orchard again with yt to shop for christmas gifts today..it's great to go shopping! BUT, I don't like thinking of gifts to buy, especially so when you have a budget. :( However, I must say that the shopping trip was fruitful today. We managed to buy the gifts within our budget. And I bought practical gifts! They're all very useful! Plus cheap. The odac gift was bought for exactly $5. :) All in all, I bought 4 gifts for less than $30, within my budget! hee.
I shall upload some pics which meiying sent me!

Not a very well taken picture, but I'm putting it up becasue I think jon looks super funny! He's looks like a monkey here! Agree? hahaha. No offense jon! =P

Adventure jambouree 2006. AJ odacians. :)

swamp expedition.2006 will be coming to an end soon. Have you accomplished what you wanted? Have you met your targets and goals? Have you done more than what you wanted to do? Have you had a fruitful year? Have you learn alot of things? Have your resolutions been successful?
Past. Present. Future
12/18/2006 12:53:00 AM <3
>>>