MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, November 03, 2006
Yays! The chinese 'A' level paper is over! *jumps in the air* But sigh, I've discovered a 4 marks mistake in my paper. Haix. I want to get A grade!! It's all done and over with, so I shalln't think about it, for now.
ODAC today! We had the ASO dry run today. Actually, it feels more like a briefing as we didn't exactly carried out the actitivies for the ASO. After the breifing ended, we spent approximately 1.5hours crapping away, waiting for joseph to come to brief us about the stong expedition. And while waiting for him, jia ying and jing xin came to join us.
After hearing joseph's briefing, I'm terribly excited for the trip to stong! Looking forward to it! =) It'll be a great expedition I'm sure, regardless of the weather condition. YES it will be. =)
I have decided, that I shall take up the level 2 climbing course! Yupp. And that means, I have to start saving up $80. Now why is the course so expensive?? But well, I don't regret my decision since I have interest in sport climbing .
Hehe. Several ODACians hang around after the briefing ended. Stacy and I went jogging while meiying, jia chang, jonathan, jia ying and jing xin bouldered. We went to join them after we were done. And then, with the exception of stacy, we had dinner at KFC.
Now comes the funny and unglam part! After dinner, meiying, jing xin and I went to the mrt bus stop to wait for the bus. Meiying's bus came first. So she said bye to us, in a "yays I get to go home first since my bus came earlier" manner. Alas, that was not meant to be. While she approached the bus, it just went past the bus stop. Unglam meiying! It's hard to describe the scene in words...but the entire scene then was super funny. I couldn't stop laughing about it, to the extent that my stomach hurts! I think alot of people were staring at us then. Then after a while, our bus came! Yays. So jing xin and I boarded the bus, with me still laughing away but in a more controlled manner and saying goodbye to meiying with the same manner she spoke to me. And then, when I tried to wave to her on the bus, my handphone flew out from my hand and into the exit door there! Unglam me. =X Somehow, I just couldn't stop laughing on the bus. It took me some time to control it.
I'm in a high mood today. I feel like I have lots and lots of energy and need to release them!
I'm looking forward to our class bonding session! It's going to be an exciting activity. I went recceing with fabian,weide, yong biao, weiyee and jillian yesterday. And it was fun! I am so tempted to note down all the things we did, but, it's not the appropriate time yet. If I were to do that, the 5 of them would murder me. It was great. Oh. It was my first experience travelling in a LRT yesterday. I realise that they don't have glass panels at the end of the seat, so it seems like you can easily slide your butt out. Then it was my first time to xxx and xxx and xxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I know I know, I shouldn't say too much. So it's only xxx and with one photo, which was taken close up so you can't find out where we went!
PS: even if you know this place, just assume that you don't alright? =Preplies!j-wen: hmm. I've assumed that the lens fell out. So I shall still continue to wear lens.wynee: yupp, i'm AJ134. which means we're in the same slot. and which means, i have 6 moderators for OP. =Xmeiying: unglam unglam!
Past. Present. Future
11/03/2006 10:30:00 PM <3
>>>