MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, November 13, 2006
A sad, tearing face.
=( =( =( =( =(
I HATE being hurt by others. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.Why why why why why must you hurt me??? You haven't seen me crying for a long time is that it? Well, are you happy now? Because yes, I'm crying now. But no, I'm not doing it in front of you. Why let you gloat over it? Like you will feel guilty. I doubt you even have a conscience.
Argh.Numb. I hate it! What are gers so emotional?? Why can't they not be bothered by what others do to them? Why are they so weak and defendless? Sigh.
Control control control your tears. No one will pity you. This sucks man. You're too overboard MR JEREMY. bish bish bish. ***********
I don't want to stay at home anymore. I want to run far far away. Away from reality. Away from my family. Must you say such hurting words as well mom?I really don't know what you people want.And I'm sorry if I have hurt you, my friends, unknowingly. I know it's a horrible feeling. I really sorry. I'm sorry yiting that I nearly hurt our friendship today. I shouldn't have said too much.I'm sorry selina that I haven't shower you with enough concern, because I really think I've neglected you at times.I'm sorry meiying that when you needed consoling, I wasn't able to do so because I'm bad at things like this. I'm sorry that at times when you asked me out, I rejected it because I was busy.I sorry odacians, 27/06... if I had been insensitive and had hurt your feelings.
Past. Present. Future
11/13/2006 07:05:00 PM <3
>>>