MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, November 16, 2006
Physics lecture ended early today, at 9.30am, when it was supposed to be till noon. Hence, jc, jon and I were able to join the other odacians for abseiling, where I leant alot of new things and was able to abseil again. There's so many things to learn, I realise. Abseilng is only about knowing how to use the figure of 8 descender, being able to abseil down but also includes other things, such as the belaying component.And God gave me the opportunity to learn about them. Thank you. =)Besides the abseiling course, we had the instructorship training course as well, where we refreshed our belaying techniques, tent and orienteering skills. We shouldn't always assume that we know everything, even if we have had the knowledge. We can forget. And there can be concepts in which we are unsure of. Yupp. That was my take away from day 1 of the ITC.A few of us did drills in the middle of the parade square after ODAC had ended. Initially, we were filming a new odac scandal, but somehow, we ended up doing drills...quite crap, but nonetheless, fun. :)Jia Wen and I went j8's LHS after that where I had my dinner and we chatted quite abit. I think it was a rather reflective talk? Haa. It made me think about things..what is it that makes cedarians special? thanks ger, for accompanying me to dinner today. I enjoyed the chat, did you? =] 9 of us (meiying, huizhen, wynee, yuan han, fariha, jonathan, anothony, kenneth and me) went to catch the movie step up yesterday. The dance moves plus the music was so nice! The plot, though, was predictable. Overall though, I didn't mind paying $7 to watch this movie, since I had the company of odacians and good dance moves accompanied with nice music! It's been a long time since I watched a movie too. But why is the cinema so cold?? I was shivering inside!
Past. Present. Future
11/16/2006 10:15:00 PM <3
>>>