MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, November 19, 2006
=) I love 27/06.hee. *grins*We had a class bonding session today, which was fun fun and more fun. The bonding session took place in the form of an amazing race, where our class was splitted into 5 different groups and had to travel around certain parts of Singapore. Fabian, who was the main orgainiser of this whole activity, kaiting, jillian, yong biao, weide and I were the facilitators for the amazing. What we had to do was to bring our group mates around the designated checkpoints and then to allow them to complete certain tasks. Initially, each group was supposed to have at least 4 members. However, a few of them couldn't turn up, ie. jia chang, terence, adrian and samuel. Hence, some of the groups had less people, like my group! Nonetheless, though our group only had 3 people, namely, fred, miss cai and me, it was still an enjoyable and fun experience! =)The facilitators met up an hour earlier, at noon, to finalise details of our amazing. I had leave service early because of that! =( So we finalised all the details..then at one o'clock, the class gathered at amk mrt station. Fabian briefed everyone and then we set off.Our first station was jubilee, where the team had to play a game in the arcade for ten minutes using only one credit. It's not easy! Fred had to attempt twice before I allowed him to pass that station. And I think the games there are expensive! One game for $2? Ouch.
look! only one hand to hold the 'gun' to play! zai arh.
While other teams choing to their destinations, we walked. The only expection was when we ran to catch bus 22, which was to go to our second destination, a cafe which means I love you. Along the way, our group passed fabian's group who happened to be in another bus, 853. Hence we reached ti amo cafe earlier! :) But then, we slacked there. Hehe. I think our group is the only team which went inside the cafe to order something to eat? I've got to give credit for both miss cai and fred for being able to memorise the names and dates of births of our classmates there, and then solving the algebra equtation..
We then proceed on to the crocodile farm. The 3 of us trekked there. Along the way, fred shared with us some insights about gangs..quite interesting to hear it. And poof! Before we know it, we reached the singapore crocodile farm.
now you wonder if they're the same crocs? hmm.When we were done with looking at the crocodiles, we went to toa poyah hub, where the both of them had to answer several questions about fabric of the nation, such as locating where jamie teo's patchwork was. It wasn't an easy task, and they used one joker card so that I would help them by providing some hints. To use the joker card, you had to tell a joke and make sure that the facilitator laugh. In my case, fred was the joke. He just said the word joke, and I started laughing. I don't know why! I think fred is just super funny! He can just make me laugh within 3 seconds... .

grp photo taken with the fabrics!
The next station was to be changi airpor.t However, miss cai and fred decided to fast forward that station since they felt that it would waste too much time and wouldn't be worth it. Miss cai had another reason. She didn't want to be reminded of the bf whom she had sent off to australia for reservevist. Hence, we had to remain at toa poyah for 30mins and we had food again, this time at macs.Then, we had to proceed to clarke quay mrt station, where we had to climb 90 steps within 30 seconds. That done, we went to the rainbow bridge located along singapore river. One team member had to piggy back another memeber to and fro the fridge for 5 times, wihtin 3 minutes. That task was one which our group didn't exactly complete.
fred piggy-backed me!Later on, we went to the clarke quat street fountain. There, we had to find someone to play the hei bai pei game with us. We walked around the fountain a few times, but couldn't find any locals to play with us. In the end, we taught a toursit how to play the game. Since the team lost the game, forfeit! Fred had to sing him in front of the fountain for one minute. And finally, our last station, the instana park. They had to complete the mrt chart and then play the walk the box game. If they forgot the sequence, they'll have to restart. As punishment, they'll be drawn by me too! Hee. I managed to beautify someone's arms! =PFinally with all the tasks completed, we proceeded to the ending checkpoint, weiyee's workspace. sobx. We were the last team to arrive! But never mind, we took our own sweet time along the way you see. Dinner was at cine's pasta mania. I had unglam moments there! Kah ho took videos of me laughing away! Hmmph. Fred kept trying to make me laugh! bish. We managed to fool miss cai with some lame stuff too! And after that, we went to the neoprint shop to take pics. But, we only took 2 shots when the machine hanged! We had such difficulties squeezing 19 people inside the machine and it had to hang! So in the end, the neoprint exercise failed. Hence, we went to level 5 to take a class pictures and then left. Along the way, we were sort of feeling high! Playing around and doing weird stuff..So that wraps up the class bonding session today! It's been the success. Thanks fabian, for taking the initiative to plan this activity and making is such a success. xin ku! Thanks fred and miss cai, my group mates today! I've learnt quite alot of things today. Thank you. =)Haix haix. I hope I'm not falling sick! I keep sneezing today and I've got a sore throat. Hoepfully, the medicine which I've taken will help!Back to friday activities, it was day 2 of ITC. We only had an orienteering acitivity and lashing revision. The orienteering game was especially benefiacial. I learnt new skills and refined my old ones. Of couse, lashing sessions was okay too. After that, mr chin talked to us about ODAC, what we taught and next year's activities. We're given more leaway to plan activities now. Which means great responsibilty. And, we have the ODAC insturctor shirts now. That shirt, signifies alot of things. For one, it means that our mindset will have to change now..
Past. Present. Future
11/19/2006 11:28:00 PM <3
>>>