<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, October 06, 2006


Yays! Promos exams are over! Yippee! *cheers* =)

Sigh. But I'm worried about my results. I'm not worried about whether I'll be getting As, but rather, scraping through this promos. I don't want to get retained! I'll be devastated if I do. And it'll go to show that the past month of mugging has been ineffective. I daresay that I'm more hardworking during the preparations of this exam than for the CTs, so I don't wish for my efforts to go down the drain!

study = don't fail
don't study = fail
study + don't study = don't fail + fail
study (1 + don't) = fail (1 + don't)
study = fail

How ironic.

Perhaps the teachers would say that the promo papers were managable, and that they aren't set to kill us. But how come I'm struggling with most of them?

General paper was normal the typical normal paper that you'd expect. Hence, there wasn't problem completing this paper. I had trouble deciding which essay question to write though. Should I do the adversity-boon or bane, or should I attempt : conserving the enironment is more important that encomic development. Discuss. ? I was very tempted to try the first option, but in the end, I chose to do the latter.

I made the dumbest mistake which anyone can make for the econs paper. *slaps myself* How stupid and careless can I get? Grr. The answer was supposed to be monopolistic competition, and I wrote all the characteristics of mc, but then, on the first line, I wrote perfect competition! *bish bish bish* Why am I such an idiot? I know the answer, and yet that one word is going to make such a big difference! I do hope I'll be able to get some marks for stating some characteristics, though my hopes ain't high. I want to do well for econs!! But after the nonsensical answer which I wrote, I doubt so.

Physics was the second most horrible paper. I didn't know how to do alot of questions, though that shouldn't be a surprise? I just don't know how to solve the questions! How how how? Hopeless me. I've let miss ng down...=(

And the most horrible paper was *drum roll* mathematics! Argh. I can't believe that I, someone who likes mathematics, actually say that. But that's the truth. I didn't have enough time to finish the paper and left out questions undone. I spent alot of time on the middle questions solving the summation questions, but I doubt if the answers are right. And I only had 15 minutes to complete the last 2 quesions. So how on earth can I finish the paper on time? Instead of aiming for a B, I only hope that I can pass this paper. And side track abit, I think the back seat in block 4 classrooms have bad lightening. If someone opens the back door, you can get a fright too.

The next paper that followed on thursday was chemistry. It's the paper in which I'm most confident in. As usual, there's a BUT. But, i didn't have enough to finish it. And I've already got 8 questions wrong for MCQ. *cries*

And today, the last paper. Chinese! The compo was alright, but paper 2 was tough! I guessed most of my answers!! Hopefully, most of the answers would be right. It's not easy to get an A this time round for chinese. Sigh.

Talk about the promos paper aside, I've been enjoying myself since yesterday. After chemistry, the class went to cine. Since half of them wanted to sing kbox and the other half didn't, we splited up. jia chang, jonathan, jeanice, selina, yiting and I went BK for lunch. Later on, we went to check out the time slots for the movie and walked around cine, while waiting for the other group to finish singing. We got bored of that place quickly though, and moved on to heeren. After a while, our legs got tired and so we sat down on the chairs which was in a circle shape. We started crapping there (with a weird sitting position) and discussing about different issues, such as death. It was an interesting conversation though most of us were in a stoning mood! At approxiamately 5 plus, we splited; most of them went home while selina and I continued to shop. Thanks babe, for helping me yesterday! I'm sorry I took a long time deciding what to get. =P I saw some 4pians yesterday too! There was janica, charissa and yu ting. Then I saw steffi too! She's in the same class as charissa and yu ting. It's seriously such a small world out there. I miss 4P, period.



As for today, approximately 1/2 of the class went to sentosa! Fun fun fun! :) It was a girls' outing initailly, since we'd be we wanted to sun tan and we weren't comfortable with guys around us. But then, the guys went to sentosa too! Luckily, they respected us and went somewhere else not too near to us to play. On the girls side, sel, yt and I went quite late, so we didn't really suntan. Some time was spent chasing me and sel though. And I surrended in the end. My first time! Later on in the day, after we'd had fun sun-tanning and swimming, the guys came to join us. And we started playing soccer, then volleyball. We left sentosa in the evening, had dinner at habourfront then headed home.

Haix. My camera doesn't take good pictures at night! Sorry guys, most of the pictures we took were very blur. Luckily though, the group pic is quite clear! But it's only these 2! And no girls, there aren't any group pictures which we took in the afternoon. Ask the pics from me if you want them okay?



Saying bye to sentosa with a group photo!







We were supposed to bathe, but couldn't resist climbing onto this big rock to take pictures.





On the tram! Which was the first for me.




replies!
thanks jy, jer and wynee! finally promos are over! yays. =) and wynee, there's nothing wrong with watching soccer! haha.



Past. Present. Future
10/06/2006 11:02:00 PM <3

>>>