MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, October 12, 2006
Sigh. Super tired!! It's been PW, PW and more PW for the past few days. My group has been editing the WR since monday. And every night, I've been sleeping at like 12 plus then waking up at 5.30am in the morning for school. I need my SLEEP! *helps* I'm even too tired to blog down what I want to say. And I can't think properly now because my brian is malfunctioning.Hmm. Had post promos activities when we went back to school on tueday. The entire morning was spent on editing WR, yet again. Quite productive I should say as compared to the pace on monday. After school ended, there was a ODAC meeting where mr chin updated us on the upcoming ODAC activities. Then some of us (huizhen, siti, stacy, meiying, jonathan, jiachang, vincent and I) went to put up the ODAC banner for open house. Later on, jon, jc, siti and I bouldered for a while cos meiying needed to take video for the open house. It has been so long since I last bouldered! There's so much room for improvement on my climbing techniques. Wednesday was the first time in which I forgot to bring the tie. We had no school on tuesday so wednesday seemed like tuesday and thus, it slipped my mind to bring the tie. And it was PW again during school. We had a lecture on I & R and attended a OP workshop. It was quite an interesting workshop...Later on in the day, we had chemistry spa. Sigh. I made some stupid blunders! Why am I always making mistakes? I guess there's no way we can learn if we don't make mistakes. But it sure isn't a nice feeling when you make mistakes in such important examinations.At night, it was PW once agian. :(Today's the only day in which we don't have PW timeslot in our curriculum. But it didn't really matter, because our group still stayed back after school to edit the WR. So instead of PW, we had other actitivies: character development programme and festival of life. Out of the 2 CDP, power of a team and winning relationships, I think the latter is much more interesting. More learning points also! As for the FOL, quite fun too! hee.
Past. Present. Future
10/12/2006 05:43:00 PM <3
>>>