MIDNIGHT!/ Saturday, October 21, 2006
ODAC went for the 3 star kayaking training course today! =)
I'm really thankful that our course is not spread over 4 consecutive days. Otherwise, by the end of the 4 days, i'll definitely be burned out. Already, today has been a tiring enough day for me. Nonetheless, I learnt alot of things today-more tips and techniques on refining my skills and new skills as well such as forward paddling, reverse paddling edging with forward & backward sweep, hip flick and roll. The pace of the lesson was good too, though we kept our kayaks late at the end of the day. That plus the coach-student ratio today which is also something to be thankful about. We had 5 coaches plus super seniors!! That's alot for 24 ODACians. The coaches were able to spend more time with each individual. Good good! :) But then, I heard that there's only gonna be 2 coaches next friday. Boo. Nevermind, we'll have to make the best our of it. Super seniors will be going back also.
After the kayaking course, some of us went to kfc for dinner. A few of them left earlier after they finished their dinner while jc, jon and I stayed back and waited for the super seniors to finish their meal. Then while we were about to leave, I accidentaly hit this auntie working at kfc! *hides face* I didn't intend too. I was supposed to hit yeehan but then that auntie suddenly came and so i hit her face!! Ahh. So paiseh can! That woman for no rhyme or reason got hit by me. But I really didn't mean it. =X
And that was my day today!
On friday, I had a pleasant evening as well! After the OP workshop ended at 7 (so late!), the guys tau pok-ed weide. The scene then was hilarious! I kept laughing and laughing. Later on, we had to wait for ms ng and miss cai since they wanted to join our class for dinner. Actually, it was half the class since the other half went home for dinner. We got bored waiting in the foyer and then started doing lame stuff! Fabien played jay chou's song we were stood in front of the general office in a straight line and started kicking our legs! I think we looked silly. Then we stood in a cirle and started massaging each other...we even played hide and seek in the foyer! Yupp. We were that bored. After miss cai and ms ng finally made their appearance, we headed to junction 8's cafe cartel for dinner, where we left close to eleven.

half the class dinner with miss cai & ms ng!
There's so many things to be thankful about, especially this week. He has given me so so much blessings, be in my results or the moments spent with my friends.I'm glad that I'm of the 90 students with 4H2 and 2H1 passes. My efforts in chemistry paid off, though I've yet to reach my target. It's a morale booster though. I'm more motivated to do well for my studies now. Jia you jia you!
Past. Present. Future
10/21/2006 09:47:00 PM <3
>>>