MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, October 08, 2006
Argh.Wth.Kns.Idiot idiot idoit.You know what?I seriously wanna slap you.Freak. I can't stand your arrogance! Seriously, I should be hating you!If I hate you, I wouldn't be hurt and affected by what you have done.But unfortunately, I can't bring myself to do that. I can only hate myself for being such a weakling, that I can't find the will to hate people.Sigh.I do hate myself for loving you because you don't appreciate it. Even if you do, so what? Your actions always prove otherwise.Argh. I hate being treated that way you know. But then, so what if you know? You never change anyway. Am I that so worthless? It hurts having someone who treats you that way.Once again, I know I'll forgive you. And then some time later again, I'm going to hate myself for forgiving you. The cycle will go on and on and on endlessly. So i'll keep getting hurt till I don't know when. Because it's just not worth it to hate someone. But is there any method to make you change?
Past. Present. Future
10/08/2006 08:28:00 PM <3
>>>