MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, September 12, 2006
While yesterday was a terrible day, it has been compensated by the great day today! =)I got back my maths test results today, and surprisingly, I didn't do as badly as I had expected. It was still below my expected expectation of an A, but then it's definitely an improvement from my previous test. I'm so happy that I have not lost my touch in mathematics! All I need more practice. And I know that I deserve such marks, because I have done sufficient practices in preparation for this test to achieve such grades.PE today was quite enjoyable. The pe teachers taught us some kind of line dance in the sports hall and it was fun learning it.After PE, yt and I went for dinner. We took a bus there and it was after I alighted that I realised that I had left my wallet on the bus! Gosh. I don't know why I was so careless. But thankfully, when I was rushing to the bus interchange, a kind soul returned my wallet to me. I was in a blur state when that guy returned me my wallet. My mind was on the bus driver so I was shocked when someone presented a wallet in my face. Nonetheless, I'm glad that there are plenty of kind souls around.He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding-Proverbs 15:32
Past. Present. Future
9/12/2006 09:41:00 PM <3
>>>