MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, September 05, 2006
It irks me to see inconsiderate people around. Couldn't people just think about those around them? On the bus to school today, more people started to board the bus and it got crowded. There was this guy on the bus who was standing in the middle and did not bother moving to the back despite there being a large gap between him and the person standing at the back. The people standing near the entrance hardly had any space to stand, and yet, he refused to budge.Although I was sitting down then, I felt annoyed. Just imagine if you're one of those standing behind him. How would you feel, being squeezed and jostled around? Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable? And obviously when there's space in front of you, you should move forward, shouldn't you? That way, others can have more breadthing space and more passengers can board the bus.So I can't imagine why that guy simply refused to move. What's so nice about that particular spot that he has to stand there? Not like there's money pasted at that particular spot which he's standing. Isn't in only sensible to give others less inconveniences? I wonder what that guy was thinking then. Weird. As you learn to see things from another perspective, you'll learn new stuff and how to handle some problems...
Past. Present. Future
9/05/2006 10:16:00 PM <3
>>>