MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, September 01, 2006
I'm so tired today! My eyes could hardly keep open during the bus journey. I was so afraid that I would miss my bus stop! Luckily, I didn't.But well, today was a satisfying day. Teachers' day celebration in AJ ended early and we went back to cedar! We joined in their celebration. Fun fun! Haix. I miss cedar!Hmm, after that, those going to orchard got a free bus ride! The teachers had lunch at hyatt hotel and the bus uncle said that we could get a lift if we were going town! Isn't that nice of him??Heh. So selina, sophina and I went to far east and shopped around. Selina got a shirt, sophina got a belt and I got a present for my brother. Yays. Thanks to edward for being my model! haha. He looked hot wearing the green shirt. =PToo lazy to type the other details! But I enjoyed myself! =)
Past. Present. Future
9/01/2006 12:00:00 AM <3
>>>