MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, September 17, 2006
I had horrible nightmare on friday night. I can't remember what the nightmare was about though. After I woke up in the wee early hours on saturday, I had a hard time trying to fall asleep again. Haix. My first nightmare! Scary!
I haven't been very productive over this weekend. Sigh. Countdown: 2 weeks to promo. I'm not fully prepared at all. I'm so scared that I won't be able to make it. Argh. Why am I so undisciplined and unproductive? I must jia you now so that after the promos, I can tell myself that I've put in my best effort!!! I can do it!
Based on the signs which my body has is telling me, I can only conclude that I'm stressed out. And I can't imagine why, especially when I have only put in so little effort. I know perfectly well that I'm capable of doing more.
determination to do well for the promos + discipline to sit down and revise work without getting distracted for consecutive days (not just 1 or 2!) = less worries about the promos results.
To achieve what you want, you must put in effort; not just minimal effort but your wholehearted effort. You reap what you sow.
Remember proverbs 15:32!!!
Past. Present. Future
9/17/2006 07:39:00 PM <3
>>>