MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Jia Wen's at my house now! Hee. After she's done with her bathe, we're going to watch the fireworks at marina! =)Yays. Today's a great day. Though I overslept yet AGAIN, I still managed to reach school on time without needing to take a cab.The parade segment went smoothly. There wasn't any hitches during the flag raising and yiting and I managed to remain zai! *grins* I think we did a good job. Yupp. And the indoor celebration ended at 10am. We were then dismissed! Hmm. The national day celebration in aj pales in comparison with cedar. One wasn't able to feel the atmosphere of being patriotic and getting high. Perhaps it's due to the lack of audience interaction or perhaps it's because we've outgrown the phrase where everyone sings along to the national day songs and is enthusiastic about it. Whatever it is, now I truly appreciate cedar's celebrations. It was grand.After dismissal, I went to selina's house, where we stayed for an hour or so. Later on, we went to j8 where she collected the cookie for wee kiat and we had lunch. Then, we headed to town! Hoho. And shopped, also for wee kiat's present and a pair of shoes. Somehow, although we didn't walk alot, I was tired very quickly! No more stamina for shopping! Boo. But I think it's cause I was carrying my not so heavy but not light either full u! And then while we had a drink at far east BK, I went to find jia wen and wynee. Was supposed to go out with them today, including meiying, xiang feng and joleen but I sort of ps them. Sorry! =X Wynee was waiting at for her bus to go home then, so jiawen and I pei her wait. And then we decided to go watch the fireworks today! :)
Past. Present. Future
8/08/2006 07:09:00 PM <3
>>>