MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I've been wanting to update since last saturday, BUT, I haven't had the opportunity to do so! Been busy with my schoolwork and plus my router is still not repaired yet.
ODAC had a sea expedition last saturday! Fun fun fun! =) More details in in my next entry because I want to upload some visuals today!
Pics from the sea expedition:
And we raft up in the calm sea!
My partner and I..sorry meiying that I hit you so many times on your head! Heh. I didn't mean it! But you didn't have to splash me with so much sea water! =P
Pics from the NISCC:
Hazel and I on the first day of the competition!
The guys team!
On the second day of the competition!
Hmmph. There's actually supposed to be more pictures but videos, BUT I haven't been successful in uploading them so far! Someone tell me why please? :(
And my zen neon hanged yet AGAIN! Booboo. Why why why? Now, it's struck at the blue screen. Grr.More updates the next time round when I have more time! Replies!jy: yea yea! last year's parade was especially meaningful too. and I've wished ma'am chew happy b'dae! :)wynee & jiawen: luckily you peeps didn't manage to spot me! lala.jon.p: wrong guess! and bish! who says i'm in the last row huh?!barnabas: heyy!! of course I remember you! How did you manage to find my blog?? Haha. We've got to keep in contact! it's complimated. maybe I'm thinking too much.
Past. Present. Future
8/15/2006 10:05:00 PM <3
>>>