MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, August 06, 2006
Hmmph. My computer just love making me do extra work!! I was editing my written report yesterday and my computer just decided not to cooperate with me, AGAIN. After I had spent close to 3 hours making all the relevant changes to my WR, I tried saving the changes. BUT it wasn't successful!! Sudddenly, microsoft work just decided it didn't like what I was doing and so hanged. Urgh. All my hard work gone down the drain!!! I couldn't recover my document either. And the worst thing was, all my previous work which I had saved couldn't be opened either. Therefore, I had to re-do everything all over agian, re-searching the sources, making pie charts and editing. Boo. The result: finishing my WR at only 0200h this morning. Expect for that small hicupp though, yesterday wasn't that horrible a day. Hee. Jia Chang and I saw a swing and we were reminded of the simple harmonic motion lecture. So we went to play it! Unglam! Haha.I had to go to the national library to search for a newspaper article for my EOM after that. Hmm. My first time going to level 11 of the national library! It's a nice enviromnent for studying! And it's such a small world too..I happen to see yong biao, jonathan, fred, shawn,fabian and ruo yi at level 11! They were doing their PW there. I didn't notice that they were there cos they were at another side of the library and I didn't go there. But then, yong biao had to leave and jonathan walked him out and then they noticed me! And all of us were surprised. I didn't expect to see them come down all the way to the national library to discuss PW and they didn't expect me to go there too. It's such a coincidence. Of the 4 million people in Singapore, who would have thought that you would meet someone whom you know when you didn't agree to meet them? But that's how God works! =) Then shawn and I went to have dou hua together!
Past. Present. Future
8/06/2006 12:56:00 PM <3
>>>