MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, August 20, 2006
Exciting excited!! I think my brother is going to have a gf soon!! He's talking on the phone now. And I'm very sure that it's a female because he's talking in a soft tone. From the bits and pieces of his conservation, I'm SURE. He's trying to create a good impression on the girl. And they have been talking for at least an hour! Hahahaha. I think that it's damm funny. So so not used to his tone!! *um chio-ing* Can't believe it!! Hmmph. So not fair though! How come he doesn't treat his sister the same way too? But always order me around HUH HUH? *hands on hip in a bu shuang manner* Haha.And and my bro is going to have his driving test tomorrow. Hope that he'll pass! He'd better pass!! Since just now he spent an hour practising using my dad's car and deprived of the time to do my EOM!Okay, back to my EOM now. Got to hand in my first draft tomorrow! I shall not be distracted no matter how much I feel like laughing!! hohohoho.
Past. Present. Future
8/20/2006 11:18:00 PM <3
>>>