MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, August 21, 2006
Dinner was delicious today! =) My mom cooked alot of my favourite food today! Hee. Shall not go into the details.I went down after school to the buffalo office today so that the company could update the firmware for my router. Alas, when I came home and attempted to use my router, there was no connection again! I'll have to make another trip down to the office again i reckon. So troublesome! Hmmph. Seriously, I think technology don't like me. It's always giving me problem.Conflict's brewing in my PW group. Or rather, between kah ho and I. Both of us had a clash today. To be frank, it was partly my fault. My tone was pretty harsh when I lashed out at him. And my words must have hurt him. I do appreciate the effort which he has put in in collating the WR and know that he can't possibly edit everything. And I didn't expect him to hand in a flawless WR. But the most basic would be to ensure that the format of WR is correct. Which wasn't, in the latest WR that was submitted. I'm not blaming him entirely for the sloppy WR which we handed in, so I do think that he should be gracious enough to accept part of the blame. But apparently, he disagrees with my stand. So now, the situation is this: both of us think that our own stand is right.Actually, both of us are right. We just need to compromise. And I beleive my group will be able to reach a conclusion. My apologies for using a harsh tone. It wasn't right. And thanks to the girls plus my groupmates for hearing my side of the story and then offering me advise!
Well, I shall not dwell too much on this mini conflict. What's important is that I learn from my mistakes and then move on. I know that I do have my own flaws which I would need to work upon.
Other than that mini incident, school was great today. The class was in a high mood, and especially during chinese lesson! We just kept laughing and laughing. bao sai. hoho.
I've got 4 things to complete tonight! Maths graphing and system of linear equations tutorial, chem entropy and gp summary. I'm gonna have to beat the sleeping bug tonight if I can't complete them! I can, I shall and I will! :)
Replies!yt: okay! thanks for ur msg also! :) don't be so stressed out also kaez? jillian: the conclusion-- city hall is a bad place to ask for donations! haa. thanks for your concern too!xuan: I didn't cry too much I think. haha.tweif: precisely because i'm his sis that he should treat me better lo! hmmph.
Past. Present. Future
8/21/2006 07:47:00 PM <3
>>>