MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, August 04, 2006
ARGH. I'm irritated by all the 'wonderful' technology advancements! My internet connection and my home phone have decided to give me problems all at one go! Grr. I'm too overly dependent on technology, and especially so for the internet.The wireless internet connection just decided not to function on wednesday, and just when I have school-related stuff to do online! And now, the connection is back, but I can't use the computer in my room!! It's inconvenient to use this computer in the living room since for majority of the time when I'm free, my brother is hogging it. :(And then, my house phone decided that it doesn't want to function too. There's no dial tone! And it'll only get repaired on saturday. In the meantime, we'll have to use our handphones to communicate with others! Imagine the cost incurred while communicating with the starhub operator to inquire about the technical difficulties you face, in an attempt to get your internet connection back again. Include the waiting time while calling 1633 and the holding tone which can go on endlessly for at least 10 mins too. Starhub needs to improve on its customer service. Hmmph.And what's wrong with me? I'm getting too easily irritated nowadays, by small minor things. Why can't I look at things from another perspective? Not that I don't want to, but it's been a difficult task to do so this past few days. I'm a lost girl now. Where's my focus and motivation?helps.
Past. Present. Future
8/04/2006 12:28:00 AM <3
>>>