<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, July 09, 2006


Yays! Germany won with a score of 3-1! :)

All the goals were concentrated in the second half, after the 56th minute. Schweinsteiger scored 2 goals and there was a own goal by Petit for Germany. A late cross nearing the finishing minutes by Figo to Gomes scored a consolation goal for Portugal. Portugal played well in this match, but unluckily for them, Kahn's a good goalkeeper and managed to save all but one ball from going into the net. Congrates to the hosting country! *claps* They've worked hard. Cheers to them.

The host country always manages to play well don't they? And I'm really amazed by the technology advancement today. Within half an hour of the match, the tv crews can come up with a nice video of the nice saves, goals and impactful images of the match. It was a good product.

Hmm. Updates on the happenings in the past week!

ODAC went for the 2 star kayaking course during the long youth holiday break. On the last day of the course, we had our first ever sea expedition, kayaking from CSSC to loyang, covering a total distance of 8km. And the dancer always spun. It's my first time kayaking such a long distance..fun fun! There were many memorable moments during the 3 days we spent together..us realising that there's actually a nearer bus stop which goes to CCSC, me capizing twice within 10 minutes due to the failure in doing my low brace turn, wynee's drinking water incident, the lunch at loyang beach, mr ong's lollipops for us, kayaking in a kayak which is entirely full of water without the spray cover on, the bus rides back to tampines, the dinners together, 'smart' jingxin who always never fails to entertain us (what am I thinking about now? haha)...

so we chose to take our grp pic outside the club this time round and in the middle of the road. hee.

After the kayaking course, I fell sick. I vomited out monday's dinner when I woke up on tueday. It tasted like tuna...I had diarrhoea throughout that day.Got food poisoning I supposed. My stomach hurt during lessons and I kept dozing off. So during the long lunch break, I went off to see the doctor and came back to school again for lessons after that. PE ended at 6.15pm, but I left school at 8.00pm cos of the discussion of the proposal for the interhouse sport climbing competition. And then I vomited again on the way home! Immediately I alighted from the bus which I took with meiying and vincent at the amk bus stop, I vomited into the drain. Pretty disgusting for the onlookers I supposed. Couldn't help it though. And I actually didn't eat anything much that day, just a piece of bread and a pao.

As usual on wednesday, there was odac. We had physical training in preparation for the nus race.And so we covered 10 rounds, did pumpings, dips, step ups...Personally, I felt it wasn't a tough training. BUT, due to the fact that we haven't trained for a long time and that I was sick, it was pretty draining. After the training, we had to prepare the rock wall for the sport climbing competition.

Thursday was a holiday for AJCians to make up for the polling day. Again, in preparation for the nus race, we had training. And as it was raining, we could use the tracks at bishan stadium. So we went to the gym to train. I think it's more productive training in gym, psychological effect maybe? It felt great after a workout there. We saw a senior from the 18th comm too..later on, we went macs. meiying, wynee, xiang feng and I went to jia wen's house after that to complete our IVLE assignments. And after that, I went to meet up with my pw group back at macs again. Fabian's group was also there.I think i'm too gullible! I actually believed that yongbiao had a N99 phone, no thanks to weide and kah ho. Bleh.

Then on friday, school ended early for everyone. The teachers had to attend the MOE excel fair. It didn't affect me much, since school already ends early for me on friday. There was training again. This time, we went swimming..did 22 laps in the pool. We went back to school to continue with our preparation for the sport climbing competition after that. There was a need to re-do the markings on the wall since it rained on thursday.

Yesterday was the interhouse sport climbing competition.On the whole, it went well. We didn't screw anything up. I had been worried on friday night whether or not things would go smoothly. After all, the proposal had been done in a rush only on thurday evening. I only spent 6 hours doing it and was afraid that I might have left things out. But things turned out well in the end. As always, there's room for improvement. It slipped our minds that the school only opens at 0800 on saturdays. So when we met up at 0645h, we had to wait outside the gate. Things got delayed abit there. Then it also took some time for the next team to get ready too since there was only 4 helmets for the participants to go round. Luckily, there wasn't alot of teams which participated so we still managed to end the competition early and could have a climbing session. I hearby announce that jia chang is a monkey of our batch. haha. He climbs super fast!! 43s to complete a climb! madness. And after the climb, we went toa poyah to have lunch and then to east coast for cycling. It was supposedly a training but we were did at a leisurely pace..went home after that and slept!


=)



Past. Present. Future
7/09/2006 08:06:00 AM <3

>>>