MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, July 13, 2006
This week aren't a physically drained week, but somehow, I still feel tired! Been coming home late everyday for the whole of this week..time just passes so fast. And I have been dozing off during lessons nowadays. I think it's due to the lack of sleep. But I can'r find enough time to sleep! Neither can I find the time to complete my tutorials..I'm always drained when I come home everyday. It's about time I relook into my priorities and decide what should be come first again. Maybe I have spent too much time on unneccessary things and procrastinating.I can do it. I can and I will. I will be able to cope with both my studies and odac. No matter that I didn't do well for the common tests, it's not too late to revise my studying techniques. Failure doesn't mean I have to give up. Failure just means I have to find alternatvie solutions.Whenever I'm feeling down, reading xx's blog always cheer me up. So I just wanna say, thank you for your posts. =)
Past. Present. Future
7/13/2006 11:16:00 PM <3
>>>